Problems Creating a Slide

Oct 16, 2008 at 10:43 AM
Slide.Show looks amazing (the live example) but i can't get the example given in the guide to work. It isn't just me a few of my collegues can't get it to work either. It falls over at the second step (configuration.xml file) web page is blank but i do get prompted to allow blocked content. Running IE 7 tried it on IE 6 both with Silverlight 2 deleted IE's cache.  I have my default.html, configuration.xml and data.xml files in the same folder  I have all the script files in a folder named scripts and the images in an images folder does anyone have any ideas?

Any help would be appreciated

Chris 
Oct 16, 2008 at 1:54 PM
Are you running these from a web server (versus opening the files in your browser directly from the filesystem)?

Brandon

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 5:43 AM, cmcgowan <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Slide.Show looks amazing (the live example) but i can't get the example given in the guide to work. It isn't just me a few of my collegues can't get it to work either. It falls over at the second step (configuration.xml file) web page is blank but i do get prompted to allow blocked content. Running IE 7 tried it on IE 6 both with Silverlight 2 deleted IE's cache. I have my default.html, configuration.xml and data.xml files in the same folder I have all the script files in a folder named scripts and the images in an images folder does anyone have any ideas?

Any help would be appreciated

Chris

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SlideShow@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SlideShow@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 16, 2008 at 3:47 PM
I was running them locally i have since set the site to run in IIS and all is working.  Sorry for the flase alarm just me being a bit dim.