Create tooltip to album icon button

Sep 16, 2008 at 7:48 PM
hi, im dont know how began whith slide.show the first thing y i´m trying is create a tooltip to the icon button album or change this image.

txs
Sep 19, 2008 at 12:37 PM
I am just testing the reply pattern to test the forum
Jan 19, 2009 at 9:02 AM
Did you ever managed to achieve this - I would dearly love to know how to place tool-tips over buttons on the Navigation Bar (i.e. full-screen etc)?
May 20, 2010 at 7:54 PM

I would like to know as well.  My ideal situation would be to have the tool tip show when:

• The mouse hovers over it.
  • About three seconds or so after the last img plays in the show.  This would guide a new user on how to return to gallery view.
  • When the slideshow is stopped for more than eight seconds or so.  My guess is a new user was manually advancing the imgs and may be confused on how to proceed if stopped for too long.  The tool tip would show then hide in case the user was just admiring the img for a longer time.

This would serve as a prompt to let the user know how to return to gallery view.  I guess this is a fairly tall request.

I did make the button larger and that seems to help users understand it is somewhat imporant and should be clicked.  I made it about as tall as the thumbnail icon bar.

<module type="NavigationTray">
    <option name="initialAlbumView" value="true" />
    <option name="toggleAlbumViewButton.top" value="5" />
    <option name="toggleAlbumViewButton.right" value="35" />
    <option name="toggleAlbumViewButton.height" value="33" />
    <option name="toggleAlbumViewButton.width" value="30" /> 
</module>