Thumbnail and Hover questions

Apr 16, 2008 at 11:01 PM
I figured out that by editing Release/SlideShow.js I could change the hover image size. (Do a search for 150|120 and replace with what you want.) However, I haven't been able to figure out how to do this in configuration.xml and would appreciate any suggestions.

I would also like to change the cropping area of the thumbnails in the tray. I have been looking through the code but haven't found what I'm looking for. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Apr 17, 2008 at 12:43 AM
Edited Apr 17, 2008 at 12:45 AM
Allright I finally solved my own problem. My initial goal was to make the thumbnail and hover images more narrow than wide, so here's how I finally did it.

1. Crop the original image to 100x159
2. Modify Release/SlideShow.js as described above
3. Edit configuration.xml as follows:

<module type="NavigationTray">
<option name="bottom" value="20" />
<option name="thumbnailViewer.left" value="83" />
<option name="thumbnailViewer.height" value="55" />
<option name="thumbnailViewer.pageContainer.itemHeight" value="50" />
<option name="container.height" value="70" />
<option name="thumbnailViewer.thumbnailNavigation.previousPageButton.top" value="27" />
<option name="thumbnailViewer.thumbnailNavigation.nextPageButton.top" value="27" />
<option name="slideShowNavigation.top" value="50%" />
</module>

I never did figure out how to change the cropping, so I just made the thumbnails taller. If anyone figures out how to change the cropping area, please post it here for others.
Jan 21, 2009 at 6:40 AM
hi this is not a reply.i need ur help.i m unable to put the navigation tray to top but i did it thru

<

option name="bottom" value="260" />
.now i like to view the thumbnail down the navigation tray on hover.pliz reply.