Vertigo SlideShow2 with [ScriptableMember()]

Mar 14, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Up Front.  I love this project.  My company has been looking for the perfect slideshow presentation platform...and this baby is just about "it".

But, for my application, I need to ToggleAlbumView(), which is in the NavigationTray.cs, from a webpage "Galleries" button, instead of the supplied AlbumButton.

I've tried to make the Public NavigationTray.cs accessible by applying the "ScriptableType" declaration.  And I've tried to declare the Public method "ToggleAlbumView()" accessible via the "[ScriptableMember()]" declaration.

I put this line of code in the Page.xaml.cs file, immediately after "InitializeComponent();"...

HtmlPage.RegisterScriptableObject("basic", this);

...and I've got an HTML input button on the slideshow page with this definition...

onclick="document.getElementById('Vertigo.SlideShow').Content.scriptableControl.ToggleAlbumView();"

...but it's gotten me nowhere.  I see the component initializing on my webpage, but it breaks on registering my scriptable object with...

"Object does not have a ScriptableAttribute or any scriptable members."

Can anybody point me in the right direction?  I need a specific tutorial on exposing the C# methods of this [wonderful] Silverlight control, via jscript.

Thanks,

Joe O'Bryan