This project is read-only.

Show next image on button click over the image

Feb 22, 2008 at 12:49 PM
Hello,

I would like to ask, is there an opportunity when it is clicked on an image in the slideshow, the next image to be shown? I mean, this is the same functionality already available when the "next button" is clicked, but it would be nice if this could also be made by simple clicking on the image itself.

Thanks a lot for your answer. The slideshow is great :)
Feb 27, 2008 at 3:25 PM

yo13 wrote:
Hello,

I would like to ask, is there an opportunity when it is clicked on an image in the slideshow, the next image to be shown? I mean, this is the same functionality already available when the "next button" is clicked, but it would be nice if this could also be made by simple clicking on the image itself.

Thanks a lot for your answer. The slideshow is great :)

I'm with you. I really like the idea about "next foto" on image click.
If any1 could help us.

THanx.
Mar 3, 2008 at 1:22 AM
it propably wouldn't be hard to add this kind of functionality. In fact, I think we talked about this already as an item to be added. I'd like to see it such that if you clicked on the right side, it advanced and on the left side, it goes back.. Thoughts?
Mar 3, 2008 at 3:47 AM

mathisjay wrote:
it propably wouldn't be hard to add this kind of functionality. In fact, I think we talked about this already as an item to be added. I'd like to see it such that if you clicked on the right side, it advanced and on the left side, it goes back.. Thoughts?

I like it, as long as we can show some kind of indicator, something like shade of the area that are clickable.