Error message after putting slideshow to my website

Feb 13, 2008 at 5:08 AM
First of all,
Thanks for this great project.

I downloaded some stuffs(.js) and made some code(.xml) according to the instruction, and complied successfully in my local host.
But, I can't incorporate it with my website(website based on the "Club Starter Kit 2.0 which is also one the the awesome open source projects).

What the interesting point is that if I delete 'theme="ClubSite"' like this between <system.Web> tag of web.config file, slideshow is working well.
Otherwise, I face this error message. If I delete theme option, my original site will be style-less.
If somebody is able to give me comment or hint, please don't hesitate to do it.

Thanks

Dansei

web.cong------------------------------------------

original
<pages theme="ClubSite" >
<controls>
<add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
</controls>
</pages>
deleted
<pages>
<controls>
<add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
</controls>
</pages>

error message -----------------------------------------

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using themed css files requires a header control on the page. (e.g. <head runat="server" />).
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Using themed css files requires a header control on the page. (e.g. <head runat="server" />).

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

InvalidOperationException: Using themed css files requires a header control on the page. (e.g. <head runat="server" />).
System.Web.UI.PageTheme.SetStyleSheet() +1998478
System.Web.UI.Page.OnInit(EventArgs e) +2062508
System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +321
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +834

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433
--------
Feb 13, 2008 at 8:58 AM
Being too shame to say this, I solved the problem to refer to this blog http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread459832.html.
thanks all.

dansei1975 wrote:
First of all,
Thanks for this great project.

I downloaded some stuffs(.js) and made some code(.xml) according to the instruction, and complied successfully in my local host.
But, I can't incorporate it with my website(website based on the "Club Starter Kit 2.0 which is also one the the awesome open source projects).

What the interesting point is that if I delete 'theme="ClubSite"' like this between <system.Web> tag of web.config file, slideshow is working well.
Otherwise, I face this error message. If I delete theme option, my original site will be style-less.
If somebody is able to give me comment or hint, please don't hesitate to do it.

Thanks

Dansei

web.cong------------------------------------------

original
<pages theme="ClubSite" >
<controls>
</controls>
</pages>
deleted
<pages>
<controls>
</controls>
</pages>

error message -----------------------------------------

Server Error in '/' Application.

Using themed css files requires a header control on the page. (e.g. <head runat="server" />).
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Using themed css files requires a header control on the page. (e.g. <head runat="server" />).

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

InvalidOperationException: Using themed css files requires a header control on the page. (e.g. <head runat="server" />).
System.Web.UI.PageTheme.SetStyleSheet() +1998478
System.Web.UI.Page.OnInit(EventArgs e) +2062508
System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +321
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +834

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433
--------